‘Valuing Faith in Children and Education’
At Downton C of E Primary School we recognise that everyone is an individual, loved by God, and has a voice that will be listened to. We aim to encourage all to develop their self-confidence, to reach their potential, have a thirst for learning and to be the best they can be.
The Governors, staff, and children will work together to develop a school community in which everyone is supported to:
* Aim high to reach our potential and develop our talents;
* Reach out to support and inspire each other through work and play;
* Explore the world through our learning;
* Value ourselves and respect each other;
* Be safe and happy so that we can confidently challenge ourselves to try our best.